Simple 'Learning to Love Yourself' Tool!

What's going on everyone?!
        OK for today's post I wanted to share with you a tool I used to help on my path to loving myself. Especially if you are new to this path of self-healing and self-love, this is a simple but powerful healing technique. But you have to take the time and truly try,  otherwise you are cheating yourself. But I promise you, once you get going it is really very easy! Your spirit knows when you are putting effort in, and when you are not.
        Alright so all you have to do is get out a notebook and a pen. And now I want you to start making a list. I want you to list everything that you love about yourself. Really focus. Feel and acknowledge those parts that you do love about yourself, give appreciation for them! You do not have to just put things about your "outside", your physical body...you can also put things you love about your personality, talents, habits; all that "inside" stuff too. :)
        And that's it! You have already made an inner shift in perspective and self consciousness by literally sending your flow of energy to yourself with a positive attitude and intention. Being positive AT ALL is a huge step in self healing and in life. If you did try this excerise and still have trouble completing it, or you did complete it but still don't 100% feel like you love yourself, no worries. Do you know how many lists I've made?! You can try again at another time, and I would recommend putting a date on the first list, so you can see how far you've come.I hope that was helpful to you all and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask in the comments, I am willing and happy to help. Thanks for stopping by!
        Sending you Love and Light,
   Rebecca

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Following Guidance with Manifesting

The Best Protective Crystals

Channeled Message From Mother Earth