1st Post: Welcome to my Blog!

Hello Blogger world!
        My name is Rebecca and I am a 26 year old girl living on the east coast of the United States. My first passion in life is beauty. I wanted to start this blog as a way to help show and teach women how not only to look beautiful, but feel beautiful...TRULY beautiful, inside and out. I am a licensed esthetitican and massage therapist, and I've worked in cosmetic retail for the past 5 years, color matching and teaching women how to apply and wear the latest trends. Through this blog I intend to share my wisdom on confidence and what true beauty really means. I hope to inspire, uplift, heal, and teach women HOW to be confident and see their real beauty. So this blog will be a teaching tool and community to share and connect women for support and healing, and I intend to post "inspirational teachings" from my personal experiences of how I've come to learn to love myself, inside and out... along with beauty tips and tricks! Welcome and I hope you are here to stay. Thank you!
        Sending you Love and Light,
   Rebecca

Comments

  1. *Follow Inside Out Healing Beauty Blog on Pinterest for additional blog updates! https://www.pinterest.com/inside4834/inside-out-healing-beauty-blog/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Archangel Jophiel? The Archangel of Beauty

Who is Archangel Michael? The Archangel of Protection

The Power of Affirmations and The Law of Attraction