1st Post: Welcome to my Blog!

Hello Blogger world!
        My name is Rebecca and I am a 26 year old girl living on the east coast of the United States. My first passion in life is beauty. I wanted to start this blog as a way to help show and teach women how not only to look beautiful, but feel beautiful...TRULY beautiful, inside and out. I am a licensed esthetitican and massage therapist, and I've worked in cosmetic retail for the past 5 years, color matching and teaching women how to apply and wear the latest trends. Through this blog I intend to share my wisdom on confidence and what true beauty really means. I hope to inspire, uplift, heal, and teach women HOW to be confident and see their real beauty. So this blog will be a teaching tool and community to share and connect women for support and healing, and I intend to post "inspirational teachings" from my personal experiences of how I've come to learn to love myself, inside and out... along with beauty tips and tricks! Welcome and I hope you are here to stay. Thank you!
        Sending you Love and Light,
   Rebecca

Comments

  1. *Follow Inside Out Healing Beauty Blog on Pinterest for additional blog updates! https://www.pinterest.com/inside4834/inside-out-healing-beauty-blog/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Following Guidance with Manifesting

The Best Protective Crystals

Channeled Message From Mother Earth