What is Confidence? And How do You "Get" It?!

Welcome back everybody!
        OK so for today's post I want to talk about confidence. Confidence. You know when somebody has it, but it can be difficult to acquire yourself, and sometimes it's even hard to pinpoint why and how to become confident. So I'm here to help break it down for you. First of all, this quality stems from a place of love. All emotions originate from either love or fear. Lack of confidence therefor stems from fear. Fear of embarrassment, rejection, humiliation, and abandonment which can turn into guilt, maybe from not taking care of your body, shame from past childhood experiences, and other forms of trauma related to self worth and the physical body. To heal these issues, you need to work fearlessly on complete love of the self. Loving yourself unconditionally, no matter what. That is confidence. Unconditional love and acceptance of the self. When you meet a person with true confidence, they are beaming with self love...are they not? Of course no one is perfect and we are all constantly working on ourselves, but a person with confidence has tipped the scales more toward love within either their personality, physical body, or a combination of parts within themselves.
        Start with forgiveness. Forgive yourself for any mistakes and regrets that you are holding guilt about. And start on the road of forgiveness of others to whom you may hold anger and pain towards. Do affirmations! "I truly forgive myself for not eating healthy and not taking care of my body. I forgive myself and choose to release all guilt I have about saying cruel things about my body now." Anything that you can think of that acknowledges healing you can turn into an affirmation, so customize your affirmations to your personal issues. Then start on the self love affirmations, "I totally love and accept myself as a I am,  right now" is my own personal favorite. And if you haven't read one of my earlier blog posts about loving youself, check out the tool I share on making a list as a way to heal self love issues and try it out.
        And let me tell you, once you have tipped those scales toward self love, it is a very powerful and freeing feeling! It's almost like a secret weapon, like no one can bring you down because you've done the work inside that healed those vulnerabilities, so people can't stab at them anymore, even when they try it will bounce right back at them. And you aren't afraid anymore of what people think! And that it IT....CONFIDENCE. No longer holding FEAR of what others think of you because you are so filled with unconditional self love!
        I know this is pretty deep, but it is important to realize and acknowledge, and not keep covering up if you truly want to heal yourself. You may find it beneficial to seek a counselor if you feel you need one. It will take time... since its likely these issues weren't created overnight but  through years and years of negative habits, experiences, and taking on the view of other people who didn't love themselves. So be patient with yourself and the process. This blog was meant to help support you. Let's get to supporting each other! I offer you to comment on 1 thing that you are confident about in any area of your life....now GO! Thanks for joining me!
        Sending you Love and Light,
   Rebecca

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Following Guidance with Manifesting

The Best Protective Crystals

Channeled Message From Mother Earth