A Little Bit on Self Worth and How it's Tied to Unconditional Love

How is everyone doing? 
        OK so for today's post I want to talk a little bit about self worth, which is of course tied into loving yourself unconditionally. This has been a particularly stubborn area of my life that I've had trouble with. In my previous post about 'Ways to feel beautiful' I had mentioned that I had a period of my life where I stopped taking care of myself. This was a very low time for me. I hated my body and self so much that I refused to see friends and even family. I was extremely embarrassed about my weight, I thought that I was so fat, and ashamed of the life choices I had made. Old friends wanted to see how I was and hang out, but I ignored them all and said I was busy with work and never saw them, even though I wanted to... I held back because of how disgusted at was at myself at the time. I didn't want them to see me like that and so I placed conditions on myself that I didn't DESERVE to see them because of how awful (I believed) my body was. Spot any red flags here? I spot more than one! 
        It sounds over exaggerated but it was truly how I felt...your mind can get distorted with depression and negativity. And surprisingly for me, later after I had overcome this hurdle, I talked to more than one friend who were experiencing the same issues, and didn't want to see ME for whatever their self worth issues were, like weight or unemployment. So I now know that I wasn't the only one experiencing this extreme sort of self worth view and problems in my life.  And this is why it's so important to love yourself UNCONDITIONALLY. It is the basis of your life's happiness and freedom. I now see where my friends were coming from...they didn't care what I looked like, they loved me for who I was as a person. I try to relate unconditional love to human relationships with pets. My dog doesn't care how I look, how much I weigh, if I showered or not, or if I'm unemployed... my dog loves me no matter what. So I try to take on pets way of loving when it comes to myself and others. They say dogs are smart right ;) 
        Alright that is it for now, and that is just a little bit on Self worth, which I will go further into depth at another time. I hope this opened your mind and heart up and you truly heard what I was trying to say. If not, try listening to your pet! HA! Thank you so much for stopping in and I will see you guys next post!
        Sending you Love and Light,
   Rebecca

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Following Guidance with Manifesting

The Best Protective Crystals

Channeled Message From Mother Earth