Get Out There and Shine!

Hello there Bloggers!
        OK so for today's post I want to talk about stepping out of your comfort zone and really revealing to the world who you really are. How to feel good about yourself. Inside and out. I understand it can be very difficult to do these days, but I am here to encourage and motivate you to stay true to you and follow your dreams, and to be and stay positive. There is hope and you have a reason to be excited about your future...while feeling comfortable in your own skin. So let's talk about ways to do that.
        So I want to first discuss something that I have noticed has become a common poisoning in not only women, but in our society and may seem irrelevant, but I will get there. It's the silent but addictive habit of staying at home too much and indulging in things like Netflix and the internet. More and more people are complaining that they have no friends or money and are spending less time together and out and about. I mean I haven't done a study on it, but so many people that I know personally and through the internet are saying/doing this. I personally have also experienced this, and I thought I was the only one, which is why I was so surprised and took note of the amount of people also finding themselves in these situations. And since I've been doing healing on myself, I've found that this is not what I want (no matter how "comfortable" it is) and is quite an unbalanced lifestyle. You might be thinking "no duh!" but when you take a step back and really look at how unhealthy but sneaky this lifestyle has become, it's an eye opener and I feel it needs to be addressed to move forward. I also don't intend to judge or criticize anyone.
        So what does this have to do with being who I really am? Well, I literally want you to get out there! Stop procrastinating on your dreams and goals, work on fears you may have by facing them and going for it. The poison in that lifestyle, as with any addiction is, "just one more". Just one more episode, just one more video, just 5 more minutes. And "I just don't feel like it today" which turns into the next day and the next day, etc. Well think of it like this... look into your near future. Your next few months. What do you see? Do you see changes? Or do you honestly see the same of what you are doing now? What do honestly want to happen and see? The changes arn't going to happen if you keep doing what you are doing, you have to make them. Make the effort, pull yourself away from the couch. Realize how important it is to start, and keep going. These months turn into years, how are you going to spend these precious years that you will never get back? Think about that. It will most likely motivate you to choose differently, each day. 
        Take baby steps. If you are not currently in a career you truly desire, or simply have goals and things you want to do in your life that you still haven't yet, jumpstart on them. Keep it simple and don't get overwhelmed. Research schools in the field you desire, take a campus tour, they are free. Have you always wanted to travel or do a sport? Look up forums of those things and ask people in there (there are forums for everything now-a-days). Look up beginners classes of the sport you want in your area and sign up! Pull yourself out of your house and get dressed up. Gather up an old friend or two and go to the movies, or just hang out and watch movies together. Make a positive effort to get out of your rut, and know that with each choice towards it, is leading you to better things, and eventually your heart's deepest desires. This will help you to feel so good about yourself, dedicating time and focus towards what you really want in life. It will give you confidence if you are persistent, and with each goal achieved the more "yourself" you will feel...true and comfortable with who you are and what you want out of life. Stepping completely out of you comfort zone is very courageous and strong, and the more you do it, I believe the easier it becomes. 
        So did that motivate you?! I sure hope so! I know that it can be scary sometimes once you take that step and think "what am I doing?!" but if you keep going, you will realize its not so bad, and will find comfort that you actually DID do it. Life is too short not to at least try and go for it. So that is it for today's post, I hope to leave you inspired. Thank you so much for checking out this post today, and I hope you are here to stay.
        Sending you Light and Love,
   Rebecca



        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Following Guidance with Manifesting

The Best Protective Crystals

Channeled Message From Mother Earth