The Magical Benefits of Pink Himalayan Salt

Welcome back all you lovely people!



So today I want to share with you an experience that was a delightful new discovery! A few weeks ago, I was given a nightlight with chucks of pink Himalayan rock salt in it. Well upon hearing the many benefits of pink Himalayan salt (PHS), I decided to put a few of the chunks into the bath with me to see what all the big fuss was about. I soaked in the tub for a hour or so and it was super relaxing and rejuvenating. The magic happened when I got out of the bath and began to really feel the effects of my soak. I felt so much more lighter, cleansed, and even healed! Being energy sensitive, I felt an energetic shift, resonating more with positive and happier energies. Physically I felt as if I could move easier, and felt a deeper sense of balance and well being. I felt like a new person! Before, I was feeling irritated, heavy, had trouble breathing, and was physically aching all over. I have PCOS, and my pelvic area felt surprisingly much better, as I could feel healing energy and balance occurring that felt wonderfully relaxing. Warm water does wonders for the body and soul, but with the added magical ingredient of pink Himalayan salt, this bathing ritual is a recipe for powerful healing! I was so pleasantly surprised that I HAD to look up the benefits of why I felt so drastically different after using PHS in my bath, so I will share those with you now.




What's in the Salt

One of the reasons why PHS has such an effect on the body is because it is absolutely rich in minerals, important minerals at that. This type of salt contains minerals such as:
  • calcium
  • copper
  • iodine 
  • iron
  • magnesium
  • manganese
  • phosphorus 
  • potassium
  • selenium
  • sodium
  • zinc

When soaking in this solution, the skin absorbs the minerals into the body. This is why I felt so amazing, because PCOS (Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome) causes the body to become deficient in selenium, magnesium, and phosphorus. So the bath gave me a nice healthy dose of those. Another reason I felt physically better is because the salt also helps improve circulation. It causes the arteries and veins to expand, which gives more space for blood to flow, which may explain why I felt like movement was easier, and so I felt like going for a nice walk after my bath.
        Another reason why PHS is amazing, is its ability to help detoxify the body. The salt draws all of the heavy toxins out through your skin, which is why it's important to lightly rinse your body before you get out, since you are sitting in that junk, and you don't want it to sit on the skin and go back. This detoxification also applies to detoxifying the dense, negative, and unwanted energies that you may have picked up throughout your day. So the PHS helps to lift and remove those out of your energy body, leaving you cleansed and more in tune with your authentic energy, and not someone else's. The antibacterial and antiseptic properties of PHS also help to deep clean and treat the skin.



While warm baths in general are great for aching pains in your body, adding PHS with it helps reduce inflammation, and therefor pain. The muscles and joints love the relief and care they get when you allow your body to deeply relax and let go of stress of your mind and body. And since PHS contains magnesium, which is super calming for the body, this makes a great pre-bedtime ritual as well...you will sleep like a baby! 
        So now I know why people rave about pink Himalayan salt. I've experienced its magic for myself, and I am pleased to pass on my experience to you in the hopes that you will give it a try and also have wonderful positive effects from adding it to your bath. It is such a simple solution to all the little problems that add up throughout time. I've been taking a PHS bath almost every single night since this experience. I add some drops of lavender essential oil and let the solution do its thing, knowing that I am doing something to help my body achieve health and wellness, and I encourage you to do the same. I will leave a link in the blog, so feel free to check it out! You won't be sorry. Thank you so much for hanging out with me and I look forward to seeing you again.
   Sending you love and light,
        Rebecca

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Following Guidance with Manifesting

The Best Protective Crystals

Channeled Message From Mother Earth