Channeled Message From Mother Earth

Hello good friends!

So today I am here to bring you something different. I was sitting in my car outside of the local plant shop I go to regularly when I began to receive a channeled message from Mother Earth herself. Which was appropriate, as I openly connect with the plants and flowers there, so I am able to hear this much more clearly. There is not much else to say, so I'll go right ahead and give you the message.




Wednesday, August 22, 2018
From Mother Earth:

I am tired, very sad, and in pain. I am struggling to keep things going along. I desire to reconnect with my human family in a healthy, respectful, and nurturing relationship. I want to provide for you, to care for my children, but feel taken advantage of, unappreciated, unacknowledged, and forgotten. I try to listen, support, and provide, but my offers go unheard and unnoticed, resulting in deep pain. It only takes a few moments, simple steps to say a prayer of gratitude and connect with Me. The acknowledgement and connection alone is enough to have a loving relationship with Me, what I deeply crave for with each one of you here on Earth at this time. That's all. And from maintaining that relationship, mutual respect is understood, as your awareness is activated, the truth, which naturally results in proactive change of lifestyle to one that serves Me and your own highest good. To heal, to repair, to restore, and bring back into balance and harmony that of which has been lost. Please stop ignoring my cries and make the effort to find your own personal relationship with Me, for each one of you, our connection is unique and special, and we will communicate in different ways. Each relationship will function differently, for all have a special function in and of themselves. Allow the beauty of this connection, your private relationship with Mother Earth, to blossom, grow, and expand in miraculous ways, for this will not only benefit you and I, but for all living creatures on Earth in magical ways that you can't even imagine. Now is the time. Let unfold this glorious future that's awaiting you, awaiting everyone on this planet. Because it is awaiting. It is there. Slow down and listen. As you are reading this, I am activating your intuitive guidance on how best to begin your relationship with Me. Trust.

Thank you for taking a few moments to read My message and I trust that it has been received in your heart. I love you very much.
            
                                     Sincerely,
                                        Mother Earth


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Following Guidance with Manifesting

The Best Protective Crystals